This is my style

tisdag 31 maj 2011

Show us your style. That´s the theme of the newest challenge over at Sukkersött.
And this is my style! It´s Vintage/Shabby Chic but I think it's fun to try everything else as well.
As you may have seen, becomes not everything super - LOL!



Anyway, for this card I have used papers from PION design - Minnenas Atelje, they are so lovely.
I stamped a sentiment with stamps from You Do, and a bird from Crafty Secrets stamp set.

I used Forest Moss Distress Ink and heated in Clear embossing pouder.
All the edges are roughed up with scissors.
Around the card I sewed an old lace.


The front panel it layered over a doily, and in the corners there is plates made of seashells.
I used Floral Embelishments by Pateloo, I like the blue / green color of these flowers.
I combined the flowers with little white tulle.


I made a stick pin with a few beads and metal.


Well, I think that´s it, but I want to show you the inside too...


Entered Challenges:
Wags´n Whiskers - Stitches
Dream Valley Challenges - Stamp Something
Paper Sundaes - Vintage or Shabby Chic
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Something Metal

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I think it´s going to be a warm summerday here in Sweden today.
Hope you have nice weather too!
Hugs, Birgit




8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Beautiful card, love all the pretty detail.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel

Nancy sa...

Lekkert kort i herlig vintage stil, Birgit:O) Nydelig pyntet, flotte ark og farger.
Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött, lykke til!
Klem, Nancy;O)

Elin Larsson sa...

Härlig stil du har :)

Crafty Lynz sa...

This is fab. The vintage theme is lovely.

Thanks for joining us at SFC this fortnight.

Why not come and join Sparkles Forum. A great place with lots of crafty chatter and lots of fun, as well as challenges and swaps. Hope to see you there.
www.sparkles-forum.forumotion.co.uk/

Hugs, Lynsey

Jenny sa...

Fabulous card for our Vintage/Shabby Chic challenge this week. Thank you so much for joining in our fun.

Crystal sa...

Gorgeous!! Love all the detail and the inside is as beautiful as the outside! Great lace and pretty flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Dawn♥ sa...

Beautiful job well done using the Stitch challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers. Thanks for playing along. Dawn♥

Jennie sa...

Shabby chic indeed! Oh i am so envious of this beautiful card! It just stunning!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Dream Valley this week xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS