To my Dad, who turns 80 years!

onsdag 8 juni 2011

Hello everyone!
It is warm and sunny here in my part of Sweden, and it actually starts to get really dry outdoors.
Today I have made a card to my Dad who are about to reach 80 years! Hooray, hooray....
I think he deserves to sit and rest a bit in his favorite armchair.




I found the fanatic image over at The Graphics Fairy.
I could not help but color the picture a bit with Copics in soft dark colors.


All paper that I used, I have actually found in my box with small pieces left over.
Lovely flowers from Pateloo and punched leaves.


I have used the sketch over at Create 4 Fun but I have turned it a bit, and I got the inspiration from the picture at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.
This is the inside...


Entered Challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Fathers Day/Special Man

Thank´s for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Birgit





6 kommentarer:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) sa...

Fabby card

Thanks for joining our "Photo Inspiration" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Kelly Latevola sa...

That image is just darling! I absolutely love the yellow and gray colo combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

Gaynor Greaves sa...

I love this, and the flowers are a nice touch, thanks for sharing with us at craft your days away and good luck with the challenge, Gaynor DT xx

Curly sa...

wow fabulous interpretation of our photo this week, I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 137 Inspirational Photo

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen sa...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Crafty Lynz sa...

Gorgeous card. happy birthday to you dad.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs, Lynsey x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS