Hug A Tree

måndag 26 september 2011

Good Monday to you all blogging friends!
I have a new card that I want to show you. It has autumn feeling in the colors and motifs.


I have used the great sketch over at Stampin Royalty this time.
I really like the colors of the Crafty Individuals Background Papers which I have used here.
The tree, which also is a Crafty Individuals, I stamped with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.


I punched out leaves from different papers, sponged the edges, and layered a little Crackle Accents over so that they bend and get an old look.
I used lovely flowers from Pateloo and then I glued some sparkly / transparent / silver beads between the leaves.


Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles die was used to the frame,
and some ribbons from my stash were tied over the image.

I also enter this card in the Sparkles Forum challenge, this week it´s about Something that Sparkles.
And in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - Fall.

Thank you so much for stopping in today!
Sending you hugs,
Birgit




4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Beautiful Fall card! I really like all the fun colors of flowers and leaves you used as the accents, and the sparkle too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Brandi Wiggins-Côté sa...

Love the unusual colours together! What a pretty card. Thanks for playing this week!

Hugs,
Brandi

Georgeann Manning sa...

This is amazing! sooooo beautiful! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

shaz earl sa...

Fabulous card lots of lovely sparkles thank you for joining us at Sparkles Challenges hope you will join again soon, good luck x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS