Something Old And Something New

fredag 6 januari 2012


Hi there, so glad to be back here on the blog!
I hope you are enjoying the holidays.
For my card today I have used some old things, as the fabric flower I cut out from a blouse and the lace.
But I have also used some new things, like the super fine detail clear embossing powder that I just got.


I combined some of KaiserCraft designer papers and then I cut out a section of the image with a sharp knife, and put in the framework which I had done with Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame. Then I stitched round the edges.


The tree stamp from Crafty Individuals were heat embossed with my new pouder, the edges were sponged with Ice Spruce and Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. Then I layered the image in the frame and added the bird, which I cut out of another piece of paper and gave a layer of Glossy Accents.


I also used some twine, a flower brad, gauze bandage and Paper Pen.



Now, I thank you for your stop, and then I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp And Show - Something Old And Something New
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes + Distressing
Crafty Creations - Heat Embossing
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes + New
Simon Says Stamp - New Something
Cute Card Thursday - What´s New

10 kommentarer:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

WOW!!!!! Absolutely stunning!! I love the tree and how you framed it with the leaves!! Everything on here is gorgeous and goes so well!

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

Ribbon Girl sa...

Oh Brgit you have made a fabulous card! Wow! so much work and imagination has gone into making this masterpiece!! Thank you for joining in with Papertake Weekly challenge this week. Mary G x

Lindsey sa...

Beautiful mix of images, papers and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Nancy Wethington sa...

WOW! This is so beautiful. The color combinations are stunning and that frame makes the card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) the tree image and all the details are fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Terry sa...

Wowwwiee your card is absolutely FABULOUS, love the embellish you have used and the fabby colors wowwwwzerssss Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog. Hugs Terry xxxxx

Donelda sa...

This is truely amazing, the details are spectacular!! Thanks for joing us at Crfty Creations Challenge

Deb sa...

just beautiful, love the papers you used!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

earthspirit927 sa...

beautiful vintage card love it !!Thank you for joining us this Week at Craft Your Passions Challenges for our first Challenge of the year "Anything goes + Distressing". Have a great weekend and Good Luck:)

Melissa
expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

Candy C sa...

Absolutely beautiful card! From cover to cover, it's brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS