Guest Designing For...

måndag 13 augusti 2012

Hi all! A few weeks ago I was contacted by Faye from Cupcake Craft Challenge and she wondered if I was interested in being a Guest Designer when Cupcake´s having Birthday Celebrations. And I said YES of course!
I want you to drop by and see what the other Guest Designers have to show you today, for all the ordinary design team has time off this week. It's fun and a little different.
This weeks Birthday Challenge is a Photo Inspiration to be inspired by.


I have a card to share today where I have picked up the colors and the fact that it is still summer, and what tastes best then? Well, refreshing juice and a cupcake in the garden.


I used a digi from Phindy´s Place and colored it with Copic Markers. A few leaves was stamped in black around the edges.  I cut and embossed  a frame with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares.


For the cupcake I used a stamp from Bildmålarna, cut it out by hand as well as the juice glass.
A sentiment was stamped and cut with one Nested Lacey Pennants. The embossed parts was sponged with distress ink.
The image was adhered over Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics papers and a fabric ribbon from Websters Pages.



And then I must not forget the lovely lace that I got from The Funkie Junkie´s Boutique, which I painted a bit with Copic pens. I also got the butterfly in corrugated cardboard from Linda and I sponged it with distress ink and added Picket Fence crackle paint on it. In the middle I placed a little flower.


Colored in seam binding, twine and a button finished of  this card. That´s all I have for you today, don´t forget to stop by the
Cupcake Craft site:)
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Summer Holliday
Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (Ribbon, Die Cut, Button)

29 kommentarer:

catherine sa...

This is so stunning Birgit. love how you have used the colours for your card and all the extra embellishments too. So well finished inside. Hope you have a good week and will be following your lovely work.
x catherine

CuteNCrafty Mommy sa...

Adorable
Tabitha's Designs

Sarah-Jane sa...

Stunning card. I love the image and all the pretty details. I saw your card on MIM.
Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown sa...

Hej Birgit!
Vilken underbar och vacker kort! Så fina detaljer och tokgillar din färg läggning! Tack för att du är en speciell Guest Cupcake för oss! Ha en underbar dag! Kram

loz sa...

This is soo Beautiful Brigit. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Lisa Minckler sa...

Well WOW! If someone ever needed a smile, they'd certainly get it here. Your card is just darling and I can't get over the beautiful elements you've used to really show off that precious image. I love that you also inked the corrugated butterfly...I can never remember to do that! Beautiful work here. :)

Lin sa...

What a beautiful card, so much detail inside and out! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Pia S sa...

Så flott kort! Motivet er sommerlig i seg selv, men saften, muffinsen og jordbærne bidrar til ytterligere sommerfølelse! Liker hvordan du har fargelagt motivet, ser virkelig ut som hun har fått god fart. Ellers har du benyttet nydelige papir og det er mange fine detaljer på ditt kort.

pinky sa...

This caught my eye at Make it Monday so I came for a closer look. Glad I did as its so gorgeous. Love your colouring.
Pinky

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Helt underbart kort Birgit, fantastisk färgläggning, så roligt att ha dig som gäst hos oss på Cupcake.

Kramar
Maarit

Karon sa...

Hi - I saw your card at Make it Monday and its fabulous. Look at all those details. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Debs M sa...

this is so sweet, saw it on mim x

Unknown sa...

well as i too saw your card on make it monday im really glad i did its a wonderful cheerful a perfect card hug sassyxxx

Faye sa...

Hi Birgit. It's lovely to have you at Cupcake this week. Thanks so much for agreeing to be a part of our birthday celebrations. This is a wonderful creation. That cupcake in the corner is a fab touch and your colouring is gorgeous. xx

The Little Stamper sa...

Hi there. Saw your card on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. I think your colouring on the image is just lovely!
Sharon

Marjorie sa...

Wow! This is just beautiful hunnie...both inside and out...
Stunning embellishments and as always so beautifully coloured:)..

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Anonym sa...

Totally Fabulous and LOVE the Corrugated butterfly too! so much to look at on your creation! Saw your card on Make it Monday so was pleased to visit and see your card better here! hugs Samantha :0)

SVIT sa...

Such a cute card! Thank you for joining our Summer challenge at OSSC this week! Good luck!

Kerry sa...

Wow! Stunning Card. Love the image, just Beautiful. Saw your card at MIM.
Kerry

Sherryn sa...

Beautiful. love all the detail, saw it on MIM xx

Rhonda Miller sa...

What a pretty card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Andrea sa...

I saw you card on MIM what a sweetie!... and im loving the cupcake and your beautiful attention to detail x

Helen sa...

This is stunning. I saw this on MIM and came to say hi.

Hugs Helen (EllieWee) xx

Kim sa...

such a gorgeous card! love all those details and what a cute image! saw it on MIM

Kim T x

Salma sa...

It´s so cute card,saw you on MIM.

Pat K sa...

Absolutely gorgeous card with fabulous colouring. Coming over from MIM. Pat K.x

sues craft magic sa...

Wow this is fantastic , love everything about it , Saw this on MIM .....Hugs Sue xx

Cathy sa...

I love your card. The image is so sweet. It is so well put together and I love the papers you have chosen....

ladyjanet_56 sa...

This card is totally gorgeous I love your Lace, layout & image thank you for joining in at OSCC. Janet

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS