Gingerbread House

måndag 1 oktober 2012

 
Hello friends!
Yes, I know it's still fall but I can not help it, as soon as I get to see some Christmas paper or stamps, I would immediately use them.
So now it has become yet another Christmas card with the Inkido and Pion designs beautiful vintage paper.

 
For my easelcard I used an image from Robyns Fetish with a gingerbread house that I painted with Copics. The roof was painted with 3-D snow and around the windows I used white Paper pen. The windows got a layer crackle paint.
 
 
I cut out some images, distressed the edges and placed them behind the house. The snowflakes was punched out, got some Star Dust Stickles on and after drying, a rhinestone in the middle.
 
 
On the door I adhered a metal charm and a little red ribbon bow. A ribbon with a sentiment were adhered at the bottom. For the lower panel with the gingerbread hearts I used a couple of old stamps I found in my stash.
Have a wonderful week ahead! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
 
Entered Challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - Gingerbread
Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Three (Snowflakes)
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - S for Santa Claus is Coming to Town


11 kommentarer:

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Your gingerbread house is delightful and a reminder of times gone by. I love the design and the embellishments you have used.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Scrappycath sa...

Such a sweet gingerbread house!! Saw this on Make it Monday

Faye sa...

Hello. I spotted your Beautiful Gingerbread card on MIM...Faye

craftygranny sa...

How gorgeous is that . Thanks for sharing with us at Challenges 4 everybody. Hugs trisha x DT

Zw@@n sa...

Wow, very pretty card! Beautiful paper. Great how you join the images and stamp. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. love, Wilma

Unknown sa...

Wow, love your little home in the woods covered with fresh snow. The vintage images are wonderful and I love this card Birgit! Thanks so much for joining us at Make It Monday. :)

Anonym sa...

Fabulous card LOVE the image and all your snow, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Dorte sa...

Smukt kort, easelkort præsenterer sig altid flot.
Sødt motiv du har brugt sammen med dine udklippede bilder.
Tak for du deltager i udfordringen hos ABC Christmas Challenge denne gang.
klem Dorte

Julia sa...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #10, #11, #86, # 120, # 122, #198, #212, #226, #261 and #268.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia

Marina sa...

This is very pretty, with nice layering effects.
Marina
http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Tip Top sa...

Wonderful image! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS