A Christmas Hug To You!

lördag 24 november 2012

 
Hi, and good morning crafters, thanks for stopping by this weekend!
The theme for me today is Christmas. No surprise, perhaps, I see lots of Christmas cards among all the blogs out there, so I know I'm not alone.
 

For today's project, I have used a stamp from Bildmålarna, which I colored in with my Copics.
I masked the image and made the background stamping with Reprint stamps and heat gold embossing. Little Platinum Stickles finished of before cutting it.

 
A Winterland Tree was cut out with a Memory Box die and green rhinestones was placed on it for decoration.
 
 
The sentiment from K-Designs was cut out with Nestabilities Large Labels. Papers are from last years Echo Park Season´s Greetings collection. A white border was punched with a MS and adhered at the bottom under the ribbon/bow.

 
I also added some Flowers, Leaves, Glossy Accents, Ribbon and brown branches.
 
 
I enter this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Put A Bow On It
Wags´n Whiskers -Christmas
Allsorts Challenge - Bring On The Bling
Stampin For The Weekend - Use Some Texture
Cute Card Thursday - Girls Only
Delightful Challenges - Red and Green
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Christmas is Coming
 
I hope you have a fantastic weekend, here with me, it is 6"C and the sun is shining right now:)
Hugs, Birgit
 


6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

hiya what a fabulous card love your colouring totally beautiful work huugs sassyxxxx

brenda sa...

A beautifully traditional feeling Christmas card Birgit.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe sa...

A really pretty creation, love the embellishments you have used!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Caroline sa...

This is so beautiful the image is delightful and the layout is gorgeous, love the colours. Caroline xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Such a pretty card love the traditional colours and that sweet image!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week
Emma xxx

Tip Top sa...

Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS