Tag Card, New Folding For Me

fredag 1 februari 2013

Happy Friday!
This week has just rushed off and today, it is February 1st, how did it happen?
Well, for today I have made a card that I got the inspiration, and instructions to, from the magazine Ett Trykk. I thought I must try it.


This card goes in a color scheme that I almost never use, so it is extra fun when it finally happened.
I have been using Bildmålarnas Sweet Tones papers, and the middle image was cut out from a Sagen Vintage Design sheet, with Spellbinders dies.


The round stamp in the corner are from Rox Stamps. One Inkido stamp were used on the tag and the one behind the image are from Bildmålarna.


I adhered Star Dust Stickles to the edges. It's not much more to say about it I think.
I want to join the following challenges with this card:
Crafts and Me - Your Favourite Embellishment (lace)
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope your day is wonderful!
Hugs, Birgit

9 kommentarer:

paper fun sa...

Awesome design!!! It is such a fabulous card with your beautiful colors and design.

Thanks for getting girly with us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Inkypinkydelights sa...

WOW i love this! That fold is brilliant! Judy x

Joy sa...

Gorgeous and vintage, love and love the colour scheme.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle sa...

This is beautiful! Such gorgeous, deep color tones and the fold is great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Anke sa...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
Good luck and hope to see your again soon.
hugs Anke

Sandy sa...

This is stunning, love the design and the fab vintage feel with the gorgeous pop of colour.
Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is gorgeous, really stunning. I adore the vintage look and the lovely colours and layout you have chosen. I saw you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandy sa...

Just popping back in to let you know I chose to feature your card on my blog as one of my P's OTW from last weeks Make It Monday entries. Would love to know how you made this beauty,
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges. --Christine

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS