I Count You Twice

tisdag 23 juli 2013

Hi everybody!
Hope you have a great time and enjoy the summer.
Today´s card is made with this weeks sketch over at Card Crafter´s Circle.


The idea for this card, I've had a long time now, but for various reasons it has not been done until now.


I used papers from Authentique Paper, the Cherish collection. And tags, that I cut out from a Crate sheet of paper. 


I started by stamping the push button background with a Crafty Individuals stamp in Faded Jeans Distress ink. Then I mounted the push buttons, and stitched it on a piece of fabric.


I also used the One the fence die from Tim Holtz Alterations on a piece of blue cardstock, and adhered it under the lace and buttons.
The sentiments was stamped with stamps from Eline´s Winter Huis and Rox Stamps.


I cut out a butterfly and adhered it together with a pin and some flowers.
I think that was about all.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Alota Rubber stamps - Butterflies
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum - Autumn Colours

6 kommentarer:

Jane sa...

What a lovely card Birgit, so many lovely details. I saw this on MIM x

Shirley-Anne sa...

Beautiful creation inside and out .Love all the texture and elements with embellishments that delight the visual senses .Great take on sketch !
Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle .

Sue B sa...

This is gorgeous Birgit… what a fab design - you've decorated it so beautifully - lots of gorgeous details… I love it !!
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue xx

loz sa...

Stunning card and elements. Saw this on MIM and came for a closer look..Loz

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Kim. sa...

Beautiful card, lovely detail to it and all the elements go together really well. Thanks for joining us this month at Sparkles Monthly.
Kim xXx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS