A Gift Chosen With Care

onsdag 2 september 2015

Hi everyone!
I have one more gift box to show that I have recycled/upcycled. This time, I wanted to give it a bit more classic and elegant look.


Oh, I love these red berries...I want to eat them up:)


I used stuff from my stash, and a sentiment stamp from Vilda Stamps that I gold heat embossed. The leaves were cut with the Fresh Foliage die from Memory Box.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, Recycle/Upcycle
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Theme: Anything Goes Stash: Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Theresa sa...

what a great idea upcycling. you have done it up so elegantly. thank you for sharing it with us over at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Jenny sa...

En sån fin ask! Nog skulle man gärna ta emot en present i den:)
/Jenny

Stacey sa...

I love that bow! Great project Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
TTCRD DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

Lisa Mensing sa...

Beautiful box! Love the berries. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS