12 Tags of 2015 - December

tisdag 8 december 2015

Hi crafty friends!
It's not often I do something for Tim Holtz even if it happens that I´m stopping by his blog sometimes to see new products and get some inspiration.


But now it has happened ... although I have made my tag in a not so distinctly vintage style. I have also chosen some lighter colors so that it will better match the Christmas gift where it will be attached. Instead of burlap, I used a different rough fabric that worked very well with the spray paint. Maybe I would have made the wreath a little bigger, at least I think so now afterwards when I look at it. Too late to change that now or...maybe I stick in some more twigs;)
Okay that´s all for me...thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie - Tis the Season
Winter Wonderland - Holly and/Ivy
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Vintage Christmas Spirit

8 kommentarer:

Bernardine Cuttino sa...

Beautiful festive tag.Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
brownsugarchallenge.

Creations by Shirl sa...

Love the pretty tag! Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

SewPaperPaint sa...

Gorgeous! I so love your color variation! Such a beautiful tag!

Nancy Dynes sa...

I love your tag with this fabulous background and the adorable mini wreath with tiny bells, Birgit! Thank you so much for joining us at The Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anna sa...

Very beautiful!!!Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar!
Anna Dt

Cec sa...

Your tag is a fabulous take on Tim's tag. I love the background - it has the feel of a warm winter sweater. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Anita Houston The Artful Maven sa...

LOVE the white and green background...so eye catching! Great take! Merry Christmas!!!

Jenny Marples sa...

Absolutely beautiful! Love these colours together. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS