Happy Birthday

lördag 27 februari 2016

Hello friends!
Happy weekend to you! Today I´m sharing a round card with flowers from my way too big stash, and I can tell you that it was a looooong time since I made such one.



To create my card I have combined a few die sets, and I have used Go Create Large Frame No 160011, Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart Circles and Spellbinders Shapeabilities Floral Fluorishes.The papers is from Authentiques collection "Renew" and the sentiment stamp from Reprint.
Okay that´s all for me. Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Sentiment In Focus
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper- Crafty - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Denitsa Andreeva sa...

Such a beautiful card. I love everything. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Deni Xx

Amy Cohen sa...

Gorgeous shaped card- the flowers are stunning too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) sa...

Wow...this is just stunning. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our anything goes challenge. Good luck.
Lynn, CYP DT

Melissa Bove sa...

Beautiful card! Wow! Such a wonderful design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kathleen sa...

Beautiful card, and a really lovely flower display.
Thank you for joining our sentiment challenge this week at Allsorts

Kath

Deb sa...

Wow, absolutely beautiful!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS