A Card Filled With Varm Christmas Hugs

tisdag 29 mars 2016

Hi friends!
Oops, so quickly the Easter weekend was over...and we are heading towards summer with big steps now. And therefore I show a Christmas card today...no I'm just kidding, it's for this week's Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge and Emilys humorous card:)


Here's my card with a polar bear ready to share a big hug. And thanks Elizabeth Stewart for the idea to the jar that I got from her card, I had some problems about how I would do such.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
ABC Christmas - F for Frills or No Frills 
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

THis is so fun and creative! I love your huggy-bear! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

That polar bear is a fabulous substitute for the yeti! Very creative - I love it when you play with us at MCV! Already looking forward to you next creation!

Dorte sa...

Herligt julekort du har lavet, Birgit, jag får lyst til at give din bjørn en kram. Tak for du deltager i vores udfordring hos ABC Christmas Challenge, håber du bliver med en anden gang,
klem Dorte

Jacquie Southas sa...

Love your polar bear!

Marybeth sa...

Adorable love your fun bear!

Emily Leiphart sa...

What a gorgeous card, Birgit! I love the way you stamped the trees inside the jar and the "magical confetti" thrown by the polar bear is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with Muse Christmas Visions!

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the polar bear and reindeer in ajar---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

CraftingMum sa...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS