Geometric

fredag 4 mars 2016

Hi crafty friends!
On this card, I played a little with geometric figures in two and three dimensions for Inkspirational Challenges, and I think it´s a little more masculine card.


I used the Next Level "Gemstone" embossing folder from We R memory keepers to create the 3D texture and then sponged over it with green Distress ink. The sentiment  is from Your Next Stamp the "Silly Monsters" stamp set.
Okay I think thats all for me. Wishing you great weekend and thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

Simon Wednesday - Touchy Feely
Stampin Royalty - Going Green
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Neha sa...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Completely Handmade... {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Kim M sa...

What a fantastic card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Mandy sa...

Fabulous card Birgit! I love how you've created the eyes.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

I can't figure out how you did that with that embossing folder - look fantastic!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS