Butterfly Shaker Card

söndag 24 juli 2016

Hi there!
I hope you have a nice weekend, here with me, it's very hot today so we'll shortly go to the beach. But first I want to show this shaker card that I have made in really warm summer colors.


First, I used stamps from Pink Paislee the "Butterfly Garden" stamp set that I clear heat embossed and then sprayed with different colors of Dylusions ink sprays. Next I stamped the cage and small butterflies in black with Inkido stamps. I cut out the big "Tristan" and "Chloe" Butterfly with Memory Box dies and adhered them over the shaker part, that I made with plastic film and foam tape. I filled it with small beads and sequins. The sentiment is from the Altenew "Beautiful Day" stamp set and the "hug" was made with a Gummiapan die.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Things With Wings
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Virginia L. sa...

Love the ink-sprayed background! So striking and beautiful! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Things with Wings” Challenge! Super work!

Therese sa...

Så vakkert kort. Du lager underbara kort. Jeg elsker å titte i bloggen din. :)

crafty-stamper sa...

Brilliant shaker card love the sprayed background and beautiful butterfly-----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Bashful sa...

Beautiful shaker card! I love your inked background!

Chana Malkah sa...

Different and quite beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS