Happy Birthday

tisdag 9 augusti 2016

Hi there!
Today's card is made to a child, yet I kept it rather simple. I combined the Beary Special Birthday stamp set from My Favourite Things with Craftemotions No.11 background stamp.


I colored the bear and cake with my Copics and cut them out by hand. The balloons and cake got a layer of  Glossy Accents and the cake frosting was done by sprinkling over dry glitter, I used Rangers clear rock candy. I adhered them with foam pads for a dimensional look. The lower brown part is created with Memory Box Straight Stitches die and Distress inks, the sentiment that was stamped on it is from Rox Stamps.
May thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Less is More - Blue & Brown
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Birthday Wishes
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes with a Stamp
Copic Marker Sverige - Card 10x15cm
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

13 kommentarer:

Susan sa...

this is so cute! lo0ve this little card! perfect for the challenge! thanks for sharing at less is more!

Karen R sa...

Love the bear and the ballons! What a sweet little card.

Esther sa...

Adorable! I love the background stamp which sets off the stamped images to perfection. Great colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing at Less is More :)

brenda sa...

A lovely creation for our theme this month Birgit, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Kathyk sa...

Love a card with humour and this has it!

Kathyk

Anonym sa...

Such a cute card. Love that little bear!

Marilyn Webb sa...

Super fun and sweet card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
Marilyn DT

Mervi sa...

Lovely and cute birthday card, fabulous design.
Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

So adorable, perfect colouring and fantastic use of our colour combo.
Love it and Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Anonym sa...

aww, that little bear looks like he ate too much of the yummy cake - cute!! a great layout and i love the blue and brown together. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

Neets B sa...

I love the way you've coloured this and good job with the fussy cutting! I think that background stamp may have to be investigated by me, I could do with some stamps like this, it sets your image off brilliantly.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Unknown sa...

This is so sweet. The bear is adorable, and I really like how you used the background stamp in a subtle way. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again.
~ Bonnie DT

Pysselbus sa...

Wow så läckert!! Ursött motiv och så snyggt med det stilrena... Tack för att du är med i vår utmaning!

Kram
Linda
DT Copic Sverige

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS