What Do You Mean Santa Has Enough Reindeer?

fredag 23 september 2016

Hello there crafters!
It's always fun to create cards for Muse:ChristmasVisions, you never know what´s coming up and this week it´s a wonderful and fun card by Cornelia Wenokor:)
My card is almost a copy of her card except that I have replaced the penguin against this cute digi dog image. I used the same trees from Tim Holtz as she, except that I used the stamp instead of the embossing folder. After stamping I clear heat embossed them and created the shadows by adding some gray watercolor. The dog is colored with Copics, Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles. I also added a little 3D snow and finished of with some rhinestones.
I hope you will have a nice weekend and as always, thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Trees/Branches and or Leaves
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Cute or Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Through The Purple Haze - Furry Friends
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

12 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Brown Sugar DT

Marlies sa...

A beautiful card with lovely trees and a fun image and sentiment! Adorable!! Thanks for joining our challenge at addicted to Stamps. marlies

Ardyth sa...

Adorable image and sentiment! Love how you were inspired, Birgit! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 299 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

Isobel sa...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

Lindsey sa...

This is adorable! That dog is perfect for your CASE of Cornelia's card.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com sa...

Ahh, what an adorable doggie on your lovely card Birgit. Great background too.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt ATSC)

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Ha ha ha, that made me laugh out loud! Always a treat to see your card in the MCV gallery, Birgit!

Robyn Oliver sa...

A super cute fun card, love your dog Birgit and the fab sentiment goes with his expression.

Lady Joyful sa...

Lovely card and a great interpretation of the Muse. That dog is so cute! His expression just makes me want to hug him!

Marilyn sa...

Your card is fun, fun, Birgit. Wonderful rendition of Cornelia's card.

Dori Shelton sa...

Such a cute card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for entering the Brown Sugar Challenge. We hope to see you again soon!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS