To A Tough One

onsdag 3 maj 2017

Hello and thanks for dropping in!
We have already entered May ... the year goes too fast, I think! Well, anyway it´s time for a new card created for Less is More and their shadow challenge, this is my interpretation.
 I used one of the Fishing Fun Cutting & Embossing Stencil dies from Joy Crafts and some Distress inks to create the underwater world. For the sentiment I used a Panduro stamp.
And that´s it I think. Enjoy the day friends!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can - Clean and Simple
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Esther sa...

Such a fab, fun card! I love the curved panel and great idea of making an ocean below. The shadow shark is an awesome way of adding a shadow for our challenge. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Kathyk sa...

Esther's right, this IS a fab and fun card

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

A super striking and fun take on our shadow challenge. Love all the different eye-catching elements, gorgeous techniques and yet still CAS fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

You are so right - time is going by too fast! Those sharks are amazing! Love the underwater scene you created - the wavy die cut white panel is perfect for this!

Sharon Traynor Designs sa...

Bravo! I'm clapping my hands Birgit. You really captured a feeling of rolling waves with that die cut panel and the beautiful ocean blues below it. Adore your sharks! I know loads of little boys who would love them too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Jo sa...

Super card, love the sharks!
Thanks for sharing at Crafting When We Can :)

Cicci sa...

So beutiful creation and a wonderful design!!! Its a perfect design!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS