A Card Filled With Warm Christmas Hugs

måndag 21 augusti 2017

Hi there crafters!
 Here comes my 4th card for Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge, and it is the card that I've been struggling most with since the only penguin stamp I own is this digi and I didn´t know how to use it...this is how my little family turned out.

I started with a couple of stenciles to the background, the MFT "Snowfall" and Studio 490 "Dots&Stripes Borders" together with Distress inks. Next, I cut and run a piece of glitter paper thru the We R Memory Keepers "Gemstone" embossing folder and adhered it. I colored up the penguins with my Copics and added some Glossy Accents to the scarves and 3D snow to the hoods. I cut them out by hand adhered them foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is from Svenska Textstämplar.
Okay, I think that´s about it. I´ve seen so many lovely penguin cards over at Muse:ChristmasVisions now but I hope you like this too.
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Christmas Card Throwdown - Embossed Impressions
Simon Wednesday - Add a Sentiment
Dream Valley - Christmas Animals
As You Like It - Favourite Embellishment&Why (nowadays I keep it simple and use mostly pearls, enamel dots and sequins)

8 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Haha! These guys are fabulous! Love the look on their faces and that dimensional background! That's 4 for you! Well done! Thanks for playing along at MCV, Birgit!

Sarah sa...

What a sweet card and you have certainly made the estate of the penguins!! The pearls and enamel dots look wonderful. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

Paper Lily Leaf sa...

Such cute penguins and I love the gemstone embossed background! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

Gina sa...

Such a wonderfully heart warming card :D Love those happy little penguins... arms stretch to share those hugs. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit! I absolutely love it! The sparkly embossing looks fabulous behind those adorable penguins.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lynne sa...

A super card and I love the look on those penguins' faces! Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

AlisonC sa...

That embossed snow is so pretty and just right for your happy little penguins.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Lucinda sa...

What a cute family, and the embossed glitter looks great as an icy background. Thank you for joining us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS