When I Think of You, I'm Like ... Happy!

fredag 19 januari 2018

Happy Friday!
I´m dropping in today to share a card I created for no reason, sometimes it just becomes...something. This is such a project.
I started with the background that I created by using a Nellie Snellen Condolence Flower stamp together with watercolors. After stamping the flower in black I clear heat embossed it. Next, I stamped one of the birds from Tim Holtz "Bird Crazy" stamp set, colored it up with watercolors as well and cut it out with the coordinated die. I added the bird and the Svenska Textstämplar sentiment with foam tape for dimension. I finished my card by adding Glossy Accents to the beak and the eyes, I also adhered a couple of small pink colored feathers.
Wishing everyone a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Monday - Birds Of A Feather
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - Watercolours
Simon Wednesday - Add a Sentiment

5 kommentarer:

Furrbster sa...

This is brilliant - such a fab sentiment for this little birdie!!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Jo Nevill sa...

Fabulous card ! I love your crazy bird and the background you have created !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Catherine sa...

Your background is amazing and I love the way you colored the crazy bird. The addition of feathers adds awesome texture and an awesome pop of bright color. Love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Unknown sa...

DELIGHTFUL! Love the feathers!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sandy sa...

Love those birds.... a wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog.
Hugs, Sandy DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS