With Friends Like You...

söndag 25 februari 2018

Happy Sunday Everyone!
For today´s card I have picked up my Copic pens and colored up this adorable image from House-Mouse Designs stamps, a set called "Friends Like You".
After coloring, I added grass using the "Grassy Border" die from Lawn Fawn and sponged it with green Distress inks. And in addition, I painted small dots like flowers with gel pens. The leaves at the sides were made with the Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" die. I finished of by adding a few small flowers.
That´s it for me, have a wonderful rest of the day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Aud Sentiments - For a Friend
Cute Card Thursday - Cute Critters
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Spring
Crafting By Designs - Friendship
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Cute and Cuddly

2 kommentarer:

Marja sa...

So very sweet, a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining ad Crafty Sentiments Designs. We hope to see you again soon.
Marja DT.

Creative world sa...

Fantastic card,great image and coloring and fabulous design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge
Željka DT xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS