Something with wings

torsdag 20 januari 2011

Hi there, hope you are fine.
This is my latest card, which i actually made for Crafty Creations Challenge.
But I had probably not been looking properly, because the card should be green, ha ha....
But there are a number of other challenges,
and i have used the sketch at Mojo Monday for my card.


At Crafty Creations, they wanted to see birds.
But I could not find a single bird anywhere. So I looked in the computers clipart program and found this beautiful bird.


I made the card pretty simple. It feels like the sky, the sea and freedom.
I also wrote out the sentiment on the computer.


Papers - Maja Design "Sommartider"


I want to participate in the following challenges:
Stampin´ Royalty - Anything With Wings
Pear Tree Designs - Free For All
Top Tip Tuesday - All Sentimental
Wild Orchid Challenges - Lets Get Sentimental

Greetings from Birgit, Hugs.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


8 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely fresh colours. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning card. love the black and blues. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    SvaraRadera
  3. stunning card! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, good luck

    Hugs

    Katrina

    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a pretty card, love the fresh colours and the image is fab. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Stunning image - I love that ribbon too! Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!!

    Lou Mac. xo

    P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fab card - beautiful image and your sentiment is great too.

    Thanks for joining us this week over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'All Sentimental' challenge :)

    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the colour combo you've used. :)

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. That's a beautiful image. I love the inside of the card as well. Thank you for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS