Create 4 Fun

måndag 28 februari 2011

Hi my dear blogging friends!
It is an overcast morning here with us today in southern Sweden, and -4 degrees cold.
I listen to some great music while I write this.
This week at Create 4 Fun Challenge they want us to be inspired by this sketch:


And here is my contribution to the challenge:


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Flower ???,  Sentiment/Rox Stamps
Papers: Cardstock, Patterned Papers/Laura Ashley
Colours: Distress Inks
Embellies: Rhinestone stickers/Panduro, Lace and Ribbon from Stash, Flowers/Wild Orchid, Metal flower/Panduro


I also try to join Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes, with my small flowers.


Here is (as usual) the inside....


....must say I like this metal flower.


That was what I had to share with you today,
have a wonderful week, and take care!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS