Thank You

söndag 20 februari 2011

Good Sunday morning to you.
I hope you have a good weekend. I´m excited to bring you my challenge card for Crafty Creations this week, but I also think it works in some other wonderful challenges.
Wild Orchid Challenge - Sketch
Stampin Royalty - Mark It Up
Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy Cards
Allsorts Challenge - Inspired by Nature
Crazy 4 Challenges - Use Die to create your card




I love the nice colored papers, they match the tulips perfectly.





Size: 15 X 15 cm.
Stamps: Pysselpassion
Papers: Cardstock/PION design - Sagan om våren
Coloring: Copics/Twinklings, Stickles - Star Dust
Embellies: Seam Binding, Mayfly of metal, Flowers, Seewing machine, Border Punch

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I hope you have a great day,
Hugs, Birgit.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


2 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful card, love the image & the pretty embelishments
    Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so elegant looking, great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS