With Love no. 2

fredag 11 februari 2011

Hello again!
Today it is time for my creation "With Love no. 2", as I promised you.
And I have already sent a package with the mail to my wonderful daughter.
I made a piece of cake and filled it with some chocolate.
I have also sent an origami flower. With Love to you!




I just put a flower in the middle of the origami flower, and added some stickles.


I used papers which has been left over.


It is quite cute, I think.


There is a several challenges I want to participate in:
Alota Rubber Stamps - Red, Pink, and White
Wild Orchid Challenge - Love is......
Stampin for the Weekend - St.Valentine´s Day
Allsorts Challenge -Love,Love,Love.


Simon Says - Anything But A Card
Stampin Royalty - Heart,Hearts, and more Hearts
Cute Card Thursday - Hearts & Flowers


Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

13 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning creations. I love the gorgeous cake piece and the image is super cute. Your origami flower is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, I am blown away by both projects. Love that flower. So simple yet so pretty and your box is amazing!! Love your coloring style and the beautiful way you embellished it!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your wonderful creations again soon!
    xoxo, Christine

    SvaraRadera
  3. wow, what a fantastic creations, great papers and so lovely image.Both projekts are wonderfull

    Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

    A nice greeting Andrea from germany

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such lovely creations for our Seeing Red challenge! Great image so cute and the flower is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh wow, what a pretty creation. Wonderful colors and a sweet image. The flower is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative stamp Friends.
    Nice greetings Claudia

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful creations - your flower is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    SvaraRadera
  7. OMG!! This utterly beautiful ♥ And the flower is just gorgeus!!

    Thanks for joining Creative Stamp Friends :)
    Nina.

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a wonderful creation!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative stamp Friends.

    Sebrina

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful crafts. Lucky daughter. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is beautiful! Great colouring, I love the flower.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Hugs
    Vanja

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is just gorgeous and I love that flower, too! Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty, I hope to see you again this week!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Frogs

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS