Butterflies

måndag 23 maj 2011

Hello, welcome to my blog!
It´s time once again for a another Less is More challenge.
They want us to show butterflies. Here is my project:


It has no text or sentiment this time.
The butterfly  is a Pinkpaislee stamp and I colored  it with Copics.


I hope you can see the scored lines.


The French lily is a laser cut from Panduro I have glued onto the card.
I also cut out a butterfly from an old transparent paper.


That´s about it. It is not just the cards that are Clean and Simple, that is the text, too. lol
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Hugs, Birgit

15 kommentarer:

Mandi sa...

Very pretty Birgit
Subtle colouring
Love that stamp
Thank you for your loyalty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Sue sa...

Love this one Birgit, It is a very classy card.Sue x

Kathyk sa...

This card is so lovely

Kathy

Zoechaos sa...

Gorgeous card. XOXO Zoe

Pauline sa...

Beautiful, love the punched edge and fleur di lis trim.

Seafield Jo sa...

This really is a beautiful card, one of my favourite this week. Jo x

Beryl K sa...

Beautiful card, I love the punched edge
Beryl x

Gibmiss sa...

Hi Bridget
Gorgeous card love it ....Love the Butterflies .....Fab
Hugs
sylvie
xxxxx

Ruth sa...

Very pretty indeed, Ruth

Suze Bain sa...

A truly beautiful card. one of my favourites this week. xx

Susan sa...

Love the soft coloring of this! Beautiful butterflies!!!

My card is HERE

Lynne sa...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card.
Lynne xxx

Elin Larsson sa...

Åh vilket fint kort! Så underbart vackert :) kramar Elin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

I am so sorry I missed your beautiful card first time around. but Many Congratulations on being showcased in the Less is More challenge, so richly deserved.

Lynn sa...

A beautiful card - congratulations on being showcased on LIM. Lynn x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS