Hockey Guy

torsdag 19 januari 2012


Good Thursday evening to you all!
I was asked to make a greeting card to a Hocky interested guy.
Oops, I thought, Hocky motives are not so common on stamps.
But when I searched online, I found this image which is actually a painting picture.



I painted him with Copics, then I put a layer of Glossy Accents over the puck.
I decided that the card would have a simpler design, guys do not like too much bling.
I die cut the image with Spellbinders and stitched it onto black cardstock.


The patterned papers I have used is Sweet Nothing from Kaisercraft.
And for this card I have used the great sketch over at Top Tip Tuesday.
The sentiment is made on my computer.


To find decorations that fit is not easy, but some old jeans buttons, a metal chain and a little natured hamp string fastened with staples, and my card was done.


As always, thanks for stopping by.
Have a great evening!
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Born on a Winters Day
Crimbo Crackers - For A Child



13 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

Fantastic Card.

Jayne
x

Elaine Stark sa...

A great male card. Love all your detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Deneen sa...

Great guy card! I love all the little details like the sewing, and the decorated inside of the card. Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Lisa Minckler sa...

I would never have made such an awesome masculine hockey card...ever! This is great.: ) Love the "tough" textures that you chose to showcase your image. Super job on the sketch as well and thank you for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Have a great weekend...
Lisa xx

Shelly sa...

Such a cool card for a hockey mad guy! Love your sentiment and the great image. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge and Good Luck, Shelly x

Audhild sa...

For en herlig løsning på oppgaven! Virkelig flott guttekort du har laget - fargene er så fine:-) Og teksten var super - mulig jeg kommer til å låne den engang! Tusen takk for at du deler med TTT denne gangen:-)

Caroljenks sa...

OMGness this is awesome! I just love the hemp, chain and staples - what an amazing effect! Great image too - I know a hockey player this would suit - I might have to take some inspiration from yours if you don't mind :)

Great take on the sketch too - perfect in fact - thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday and don't forget we give a prize to the best Top Tipper too!

Carol x

Anja sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Anonym sa...

FANTastic! LOVE it and LOVE the jeans poppers etc! I have used this type of stuff on cards to and LOVE the texture it gives! GREAT really love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Don't forget the challenges are Now fortnightly :0)

Stempelhexe sa...

Ein interessantes Motiv,danke für Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Birgit, what a fantastic winter birthday card. I love the fun image and brilliant papers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Wowww, dette var skikkelig stiiilig :)
tusen takk for at du deltar, hilsen Unni på Scrapperiket :)

Kristine sa...

Tøft guttekort!
Herlig bruk av søm :)

Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår! :)
Ha en fin dag!

Kristine
Scrapperiket

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS