You Are Amazing

onsdag 25 januari 2012

Hi there !
At last, winter has come here where I live, I've been waiting for the snow. Because I like to ski!
I want to share another card with you today, this is done to a young girl who likes horses.
I have used this weeks sketch over at Sketch Saturday.



I like the soft pastel colors here, and the paper I have used are from Pinkpaislee, Butterfly Garden collection.
The image with the horse I found on the web,and the beautiful flowers I cut out from a Sagenvintage design sheet.


The horse were first die cut with one Spellbinders Large Labels, then I layered it over another Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles die cut.
I stamped the sentiment with You Do stamps in Iced Spruce Distress Ink. and then Clear heat embossed it. I also used a part of a Fancy Tags die cut and a pair of beads.
I added a Prima Flower, Pin, Lace, Tulle and a Pearl Straw.


Thanks so much for visiting me today - have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit


 
Challenges:
Our Creative Corner - Inspired by the soft colors
Crazy 4 Challenges - A Child´s Birthday Card
Craft Your Passion - Color Bingo (pink, purple, green)
Dream Valley - Animals


8 kommentarer:

Mim... sa...

Vilket läckert kort!
Ha det gott...

Marjie Kemper sa...

Wow! This is beautiful inside and out. You've included so many layers and details.... it's a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

CraftyC sa...

What a beautiful card and the embellishments are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
Clairexx

mags sa...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Lovely details added. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
Mags
x

Livert sa...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Livert xxx

Cazza sa...

Oh wow, such a beautiful card!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

scrap joanny sa...

very nice card ! thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges- hugs Joann

Emma H sa...

Beautiful card - so pretty and delicate! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion's colour challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS