My Own Background

söndag 19 februari 2012



Good Sunday to all of you out there in the blogosphere!
Here are more of the Beadazzles I told you about in my last post. Here I have put them on die cuts along with clear rock candy crackle paint.



I've made my own background paper using Gesso, Distress Ink., Acrylic paint, Tulle and stamps from the Pinkpaislee Butterfly Collection.



Besides, I have used a lot of the left over material that I have found here in the drawers when I have cleaned a little.
The picture with the water lilies have been an old bookmark that I thought was beautiful, the bird is recycled...


... the flowers are freshly made, but made of old curtains that I colored in together with lace and some other stuff.


Then I did a little mini tag, added Platinum Stickles around the image and I used the sewing machine, I think that's it.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Create Your Own Background
Phindy´s Place - Bling It On
Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power
Stampalot Challenge - In The Garden



9 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Just adorable Birgit, a fabulous array of textures and interest.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Stempelomi sa...

wow, I love your card! absolutly great BG!!

Francesca sa...

Absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining us for our IN THE GARDEN challenge
over at Sir Stampalot this month
and good luck !

Hugs
Francesca

Sally H sa...

Fabulous card - so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in the Garden at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) I love the background you made and the flowers are stunning ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

pinky sa...

Wow absolutely stunning Birgit, love all that sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Wow wasnt sure where to look first the textures and colours are fabulous!

Thanks for joining in our free and easy challenge this week for our free and easy february theme ;)

Emma xxx

Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Catherine sa...

Love the flowers!!! Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS