Guest Designing for Crafting By Designs - Add a Flower

onsdag 27 januari 2016

Hi crafty friends!
I have been invited to join the talanted designers at the Crafting By Designs weekly challenge. If you haven´t been there already make sure to visit right away - lots of amazing and inspiring projects! This week the challenge is to "Add a Flower".


For this card I used a flower stamp from STAMPlorations "Blooming Buds" set together with Mama Elephants "Up And Away" stamp set to create the scene, the sentiment are also found there. I colored the flowers and the little monkey with my Copics and cut him out with the coordinating die. For the background I used old flower papers from my stash.
I hope you got inspired by today's cards and be sure to swing by the Crafting By Designs to play along! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Thinking Of You

4 kommentarer:

Tracey sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit :o) Such fun & that sentiment is just perfect!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Danielle Vincent sa...

Simply wonderful in EVERY way Birgit! Great combo of stamp sets. Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

CraftyGirl sa...

This card would brighten any ones day. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Theresa sa...

and what a cheeky little monkey he is. beautiful poppy and great colouring. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck in challenge, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS