She Wanted To Go...

fredag 5 juli 2013

Hello all blog friends, happy Friday!
This week there is a challenge at The Shabby Tea Room with a wonderful picture with inspiring flowers I immediately fell for.
Here is a card I created for this challenge, and a few others.


I started this card by coloring up a digi image with my Copics, I also added some Diamond and Star Dust Stickles.
Then I layered it in a frame made with Frameabilities Scalloped Edge Frame.


I used papers from the lovely Meadow Lark collection from Prima Marketing.
The sentiment are made with Red Rubber Designs stamps.
For the newsprint I taped Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap paper on a piece of the patterned paper.


The swirl in the left lower corner were made with a stamp from Vilda Stamps.
I distressed all the edges with Dusty Concord and decorated with stuff from my stash.
That´s it, I hope you like my card, thanks for your visit today!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Favourite Colors
Lady Anne´s- Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Pia S sa...

Dette var et nydelig kort! Så fint dekorert med blomster, blonder og perler og du har fargelagt motivet så flott!

carsondcat sa...

oh em gee... I am in love with this card.. the detail is amazing...

Wendy sa...

Gorgeous, inside and out! Spotted this on MIM xxx

Planetsusie sa...

So so beautiful Birgit, your colouring is amazing and I love how you have used the flowers.

A great card.

Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges this time. I do hope you join us again soon.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

DT member Lady Anne's Challenges

NGCARDS sa...

Lovely creation, thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Bianca sa...

This is such a wonderfull card! I love the image and the layout you have created around it. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Fairytale. xx Bianca

Tracey sa...

Beautiful card.....love the gorgeous image, wonderful colouring! Thanks for sharing this with us in the TEA ROOM!

Claudia sa...

Fantastic card! Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS