Hope Your Christmas Will Be Magical

tisdag 18 juli 2017

Hello there!
I hope you all have a lovely summer! I have and that's why there's a bit longer between my posts here on the blog right now. This card is for Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge and I have had it ready for some days now, but I have not found the time to publish it until now.
I love Jessica Frost-Ballas card so I just tried to create something similar with what I have. So I used a Christmas Layered Stamps set from Studio Light to create this one together with Distress inks. The sentiment stamp is from Reprint and the die from Rox Stanps. To get a little more dimension I added Glossy Accents to some parts of the flower and the die cut.
And that´s about it, I think. Happy summer everyone!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
ABC Christmas - N is for New & O is for Old (I just have old things and stamps but...new design;)
Deep Ocean - Christmas in July
Aud Sentiments - Christmas in July + A Sentiment

6 kommentarer:

Lena sa...

Beautiful card. Love the gold letter accents. It really pops. Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lena’s Creations

Julie B sa...

Like your idea of adding dimension with Glossy Accents, looks fab. :)

Serendipidade de Papel sa...

Your card is beautiful!

Marilyn sa...

A beautiful card and wonderful rendition of Jessica's muse.

Ardyth sa...

Love this - gorgeous colours and the tiny stars in the back make it seem to sparkle! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

I love that vivid Poinsettia and the glittered sentiment! Just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MCV, Birgit!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS