We Remember Moments

torsdag 18 juli 2013

Hello everyone!
It became a bit of paper left after yesterday's altered heart-shaped box for Hobbyhärvans blog.
Oh, it was such a cute kitten on it... that inspired me to make a collage card in slightly different size.


I combined it with a few other vintage images I have saved, and stuff from my stash.



And now I got usage for one of those old buttons I bought a few years ago in a second hand shop, I love them all.


Off now to fix some coffee:) I hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Buttons & Bows
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Girly
Created With Love - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - I love my Pet
The Squirrel and The Fox - Use something Spooled
Ett Trykk - Blomster og Sommerfugler

14 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is gorgeous,lovely images and design.xxx

Denise Goeldner sa...

This is so pretty love the vintage look as well as gorgeous papers and layout, simply stunning. Hope to see you for our next challenge thanks for joining us over at The Squirrel and The Fox hugs Denise DT xx

Chris Hanselman sa...

Love the vintage feel to it. Amazing details. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Debbie sa...

I love vintage stuff, and the colors and the detail is just amazing, I just saw a little hint of this on Make it Monday and knew it was something special and had to take a better look. So glad I did.

Debbie

Monika Reeck sa...

love your vintage design this is really adorable...great details...

I see your card on MIM...hope you look at my blog too...hugs...

Lady Bug Stampers sa...

Amazing card. Love it all ... thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K. DT

NGCARDS sa...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

Else Irene sa...

Så flott :) Takk for at du er med på Trykkpressa i juli ♥

Sarahshandmadecardsx sa...

A gorgeous creation and I love all the details and images.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Sarahx

CraftyGirl sa...

Love the vintage!!! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

craftin-dawn sa...

Gorgeous Vintage card! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
DawnD

Chrisboldo sa...

Wonderful Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along at CWLC Blog this week.

Chris B - DT

Vee sa...

Beautiful card, love the vintage style. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Bubbles sa...

Really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS