You Are The Best!

tisdag 30 juli 2013

Hello friends!
I was inspired to make this card after I got to see the latest issue of Ett Trykk.
And I think it's time for a man's card again here on the blog, so here's one.


"Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice."


I used a minis stamp from Paper Artsy, colored it a bit with Distress Markers before I mounted it into a frame, that I made with one Frameabilities Scalloped Edge Frame.
The frame was cut out from a piece of Authentique paper, then I sponged over the frame with white Gesso before I removed the frame die to get the white dots. After that I added a layer clear rock candy crackle paint.


I adhered it to a vintage tag that I first had run through Tim Holtz Texture Fades embossing folder, and then sponged the surface with a few different distress inks.
I wrote the sentiment on my old typewriter, cut it out and adhered it together with other stuff from my stash.


I used the same papers for the inside. The crown is made with a Red Rubber Design stamp.


I think that´s about all. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great summer!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Fancy Fold &Why
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie - Any Way You Fold It

5 kommentarer:

Mojca sa...

Really great man card! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

Rene sa...

WOW!!!! Absolutely fabulous! Love the layout! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Good luck!
Rene :D

Lisa Mensing sa...

I love this! You did a fabulous job on it. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous card ! Love the stamps you've used and the papers are fabulous ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Sarah sa...

I am in awe! This is outstanding!!! So many wonderful techniques and details! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS