You´re The Best

fredag 12 juli 2013

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!
I just want to show a center step card that I have made for some gentleman around here.


I started with those great "Little bit of-Together" papers from K-designs. I think they are perfect for male cards, so I wanted to use them.
Then I picked up the Phineas Pinchbeck stamp from The Artistic Stamper, but I didn´t like the sentiment on it.
So I covered it, and then replaced it with another text from another stamp.
Then I colored it up a little with a couple of Copic pens, and cut it out.


I used another Watches Background stamp from The Artistic Stamper and cut out pieces to the two sides.
The words  at the bottom was made with Darkroom Door Dashing Gents stamps.
The mini hat stamp was clear heat embossed and cut out before I adhered it with 3-D pads for a dimensional look.
I added glossy accents to the  clock face. A couple of gearwheels, a charm with a paperclip finished of my card.
Thanks for your visit today!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Add a Bow
Craft Room - Vintage Stamping
Divas By Design - Charming
Try It On Tuesday - Show us Your Metal

10 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Heather sa...

Such a fabulous card, I love your design and colours, what a fabulous image and great details!!

Thanks so much for joining with us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Pia S sa...

Fint sammensatt kort, like passende for en ung som en eldre mann, tøft og kult!

Meggymay sa...

Fantastic stepper card, the details and images look great. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Evil Edna sa...

wonderful, he looks like a ner'do'well! thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

My name is Cindy sa...

Brilliant stepper!! Thanks for joining us at TioT, Cindy

craft-roomjulia sa...

Great stepper card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxxx

Dawny P sa...

Nice work - it's fabulous :) Thank you for joining us for our Pin It theme over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Margreet sa...

Fab stepper card with gorgeous details...and a lovely charm...thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Debi sa...

Birgit, this is such a fun and cool guys card, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS