Pinecone Branch 2

lördag 11 oktober 2014

Hello everyone!
Today I show you my second attempt using the Memory Box pinecone die, and I like this better. 
This time, I used it as a stencil and the cones became great... at least I think so. 


At the end of the post I wrote down all materials I have used from my stash.
I hope you liked my card - even if Christmas is still a little afar...;)
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Other materials I used:
Die: Memory Box - Pine Needle Border
Stamp: Reprint - Jul Post set
Colors: Distress inks, Gold embossing pouder
Black Twine, Red Berries, 3D Snow, Pearls and Glitter

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
    We would love you to also check out our DT call and apply if you feel this is something for you as we are looking for some talented and friendly crafter to join our DT Team.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a beautiful card, Birgit! I love the pine cones and your pine needle border is so pretty!
    So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    SvaraRadera
  3. a very elegant and beautiful card!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    SvaraRadera
  5. LOVE that you used them as a stencil. The faux snow is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS