May All Your Wishes Come True

måndag 17 oktober 2011



Hello, all my blog friends, I´m back!
I've had a breakdown on my computer! So I have to reinstall the entire Windows program, I almost had a breakdown myself. Phu! Now I hope that most things should work again.
In the meantime I have been waiting for all the updates were installed, I managed to do this Christmas card.


To start with, I used a paper from Inkido Forever Christmas.  And after I sewed down a lace and sewn around the edges, I painted with white acrylic paint, and added a little 3D Snow Effect and glitter.


Then I took one cut out from Melissa Frances Angel Collection and layerd over an Crafty Individuals Miniature image.
The chipboard snowflace was covered with white acrylic paint, Glossy accents and glitter.
Flower from Petaloo.


I used You Do stamps for the sentiment, and Star dust Stickles.
Here you will have a peek on the inside.


Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful week friends!
Hugs, Birgit

 I try to find some challenges to play in:
Alota Rubber Stamps - Christmas
Totally Gorjuss - Bingo (Lace, Ribbons, Bows)
C.R.A.F.T Challenges- 1 Ribbon, 2 Shapes and some Glitter
Charisma Cardz Challenges - In Stitches



2 kommentarer:

Betty sa...

Gorgeous Vintage card
Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T challenge with this wonderful creation.
Betty x x

GDT for october at C.R.A.F.T

Ria Zonnestraaltje sa...

Beautifull card :) thanks for joining the Alota Rubberstamp Challenge :)
hugs Ria

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS