Fake It Till You Make It

lördag 12 maj 2012

Morning all, just stopping by to share a card!


I started off my card by using another stamp from Norsk Stempelblad and colored it with Distress Markers.


I tried to use up some paper and other embellishments being left over.


The sentiment are made of some silver metal plates that I have had for a time, but not known what to do with. Now I covered them with Snow Cap Alchol Ink and let them dry.
Then I took some vellum punched letters and painted them black with a Copic Marker.
I put the letters on the plates with red brads and a bit of glue.


This was a fun creation to do, but I still have to get myself a better watercolor paper:)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges -  Color Inspiration
Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green

3 kommentarer:

Delphine sa...

I love your card! Very stylish and the details are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Faye sa...

This is soooooo stylish, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Ooh La La Challenge at Cupcake this week. xx

Liza sa...

Great work, such a stylish image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS