Great Gift Idea

lördag 30 juni 2012

Hello and happy Saturday!
This time I want to show you a tealight holder.
Perfect as a gift to take with me next time I visit some good friends.


I used Pink Bouquet paper from the Inkido Sunshine collection.
And the new "You are an Angel" stamp for the sentiment.


Along with the lovely colorful roses, I added some dark brown sheaf. I hope you see it even if the image is slightly blurred.
Around the hole where the tealight stands, I attached a lace.


This Tiffany Jewels made a perfect center for my bow.
That´s all from me today. I so much appreciate your visit - be back real soon!
Now it is almost time for the holidays and I hope you have time for a little crafting.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Partymitbringsel

3 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

WOW this is beautiful what a great idea. Caroline xxx

Stempelhexe sa...

Was für ein romantisches Teelicht, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

Bastelmichaela sa...

Dein Teelicht ist wunderschön geworden, danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.
LG Michaela

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS