A Belated Congratulations Greeting

lördag 6 april 2013

Hi everyone!
Saturday, and my last card for Ett Trykk and their Mosaic Card challenge.
I've cut up old left over papers into small rectangles and then glued them to a new mosaic pattern.


This time I let the sentiment to be in focus, I used one K-design stamp. 
For the frame I used  another stamp from Stamping Scrapping, that fits to one of Nestabilities Labels Three dies.


The brown swirls are made of vax paper. I colored in seam binding with different Distress Inks to the bow.


I will not bore you with more details, so I wish you all a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Other challenges for this card:
One Stop Craft - Bithdays
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Make It Monday - Anything Goes





6 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Gorgeous card, fabulous design and colours.xxx

Åshild sa...

Nydelig kombinasjon, Birgit! Takk for at du er med på utfordringen vår.

Åshild
Ett trykk

Unknown sa...

Fabulous! Thanks for playing at MIM.

Mandy sa...

Beautiful card Birgit,so feminine and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Jules sa...

A beautiful birthday card, I love the flower cluster. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

ladyjanet_56 sa...

This is a beautiful birthday card, I love all the finishing touches & the DP, what a great way to use up all your scraps on the brick effect just beautiful. Thank you for joining us at OSCC, Janet

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS