May The Force Be With You

måndag 30 januari 2017

Hi there!
Today I´m sharing a card that I´ve created for CAS(E) this Sketch, I went with a fun theme and I really love this Monster Morning stamp from Whipper Snapper, that's how I feel sometimes:)
 The monster is colored with Copic pens and cut out by hand. I used a piece of leftover designer paper to the lower part and both were attached with foam tape. The Gummiapan sentiment was stamped to the left.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Something Fun
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Very Funny

6 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Ha ha ha, hilarious!

Leigh Penner sa...

Super fun take on the sketch!

Jean sa...

What a great card, loving the sentiment and fun image.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean DT xxx

Deb sa...

I love this, such a cute little monster!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week! Debxx

crafty sa...

I love the slippers! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Creative Corner.
Mary

Gail sa...

Hahahahhaa! Love this little monster and his slippers are awesome. GREAT layout. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenge! --Gail

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS