Hugs For You

fredag 26 januari 2018

Happy Friday!
I have a card to share today for this weeks sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches.
I started with the Flower Fairies stamp set from Whimsy Stamps and colored one of them up with my Copics. I also added some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles. Then I cut it out with a Lawn Fawn Large Cross-Stitched Circle die. I choose the Tonic Studio Budding Vine die to create a background and I love how it turned out. Next, I cut the Gummiapan sentiment out of black foam to get dimension, I also added foam tape when I adhered the image for the same reason.
Okay, that´s about it I think. As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
CAS on Friday - Color me Pretty, Use Markers or Pencils on your card
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Layer It Up

7 kommentarer:

karen h sa...

Beautifully colored image! Great job with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Tracy Freeman sa...

She is adorable i love how you have used the background die.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Elizabeth Hart sa...

An absolute delight - fabulous die cuts too!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Beverley sa...

Cute image and beautifully coloured. The pretty white on white die cut detail is so pretty and wonderful use of the sketch too. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CC&S again. Hugs Bev x

Jeanne sa...

Very pretty card. I love the die cut background and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CC&S.

Fiona Whitten sa...

Love your colouring and attention to detail. Thanks for joining us for the CC&S Challenge.

K M Meena Herale sa...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS