Easter Card

torsdag 22 mars 2018

Hello and Happy Thursday friends!
For today´s card I have used the sweet Bambino stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. I paired it with two stencils from Studio 490 Wendy Wecchi "From The Garden" and Crafters Workshop "Mini Tile Texture".
The talk bubble was created with one Joy Crafts "Labels & Tags" die and for the sentiment I used a Rox Stamps die. I framed the image and adhered it to the background created with Reminisce "Spring Tulips"paper, the egg strip is from the same paper. The card was finished with a few light green pearls.
As always thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Dream Valley - Spring Colours
Make My Monday - Easter Fun
Crafting From The Heart- Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Easter/Spring

5 kommentarer:

Theresa sa...

lovely Easter card. that ribbon strip looks fab. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD, Theresa xx

Gina sa...

Sweet :D Nothing like Bunnies and Chicks to show Spring has Sprung. Thank You for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

EmmaT sa...

Gorgeous card and image, thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

crafty sa...

Lovely Easter card. Thank you for joining in the Crafting from the Heart challenge.
Mary

Sue - sa...

Lovely Easter card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS