Can You Celebrate, You Should Celebrate

måndag 16 januari 2017

Hello there crafters!
For my card today I decided to play with Marianne Designs firework stamps and some sparkly embossing powders. I also tried to mix some of them with loose glitter.
 
Next, I die cut the Memory Box "Modern Landscape Border" and adhered it with foam tape. I also stamped the sentiment and die cut the "Congrats" out of silver glitter paper, both from Gummiapan. I finished of with a few Rhinestones.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Celebrations
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Craft For The Craic - Pick Me Up
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Billie A sa...

Wow what a stunning card. I love the fireworks and the little houses. Awesome card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Jane Knudsen sa...

A very stunning and very sparkly card! I love the layout and all the details! Excellent card! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!!

Elle Kay sa...

Beautiful celebratory card! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

That is one amazing firework!

afreen sa...

this is awesome.. loved it totally.. Thanks for participating Brown sugar challenge blog
- Afreen ( BSCB DT)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS