Winter Wonderland

onsdag 26 januari 2011

Hello, my dear blog readers!
First, I must tell you, that to my great joy I have been choosen to No.1 at Kreative Stempelfreunde, in last week's challenge, "Winter". Tjohooo.....
It's so great to know that there are a few more out there who likes what I create.
And it fits just so good now that the snow lies deep and white, so here is a new card on the theme of "Winter Wonderland" that they want to see at The Shabby Tea Room this week.
 And to the Challenge at Fluorishes Timeless Tuesday they want you to ad some kind of hardware to your card/project.
I used a silver heart on my card.
I used the sketch at Card Patterns, but I turned it upside down. I hope thats OK.


a close-up....


It almost looks like a scarf, right?
And the inside, of course.


I used the following materials:
Papers: Light Blue and White CS, PION - design, " Från mormors vind ", GCDC Winter Stack
Spellbinders Impressabilities: "Diamonds and Stars"
Distress Inks: "Broken China"
Flower: Kordt och Godt
Snowflake Punch: Martha Stewart
Stickles: "Frosted Lace"
Lace and Silver heart, Pearls and more is from my stash

This card will be available for sale on Tradera.

Many Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hugs. Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

7 kommentarer:

anja curvers sa...

Wow great card love the inside as well. Thanks for joining us at cardpatterns.

Melissa Bove sa...

Beautiful card!! Love that vintage image! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room! :)

Colleen Dietrich sa...

This is really gorgeous, Birgit! Saw this at TSTR, where I was scoping out what others are doing for this challenge. Very gorgeous card!

Kristi sa...

Very beautiful card, Birgit! I discovered you over at the Shabby Tea Room. Your entry caught my eye! I am now a happy follower!

{{HUGS}}
Kristi

PapierGirl sa...

Beautiful card - love the vintage image! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

~amy~ sa...

Such gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Pattie sa...

Great vintage wintery card! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS