Summer

onsdag 29 juni 2011

Hi there! Welcome back.
Today I have a tag to show you and it is inspired by the summer of course.


I like these old black and white pictures so much, and I wanted to match them with some vintage feelings. So I used a paper from Pinkpaislee for the background and distressed the edges.
The other one I first covered with Distress crackle paint and then stamped with one Magenta stamp in Peeled Paint Ink. and distressed the edges.


I punched out a butterfly with a Martha Stewart punch and covered it with glue and glitter.


Then I glued some flowers on a My Design frame, and also leaves from Magnolia.
I stamped on a white band "Only For You" and fastened with a brad, then I tied round an old lace too.


Entered Challenges:
Biggans Blogg - Sommartag
Delightful Challenges - Fun In The Sun
Wags´n Whiskers - Summertime
Phindy´s Place - Going Round In Circles
The Shabby Tea Room - My Favourite Thing (Vintage)
Our Creative Corner - Your Style

I wish you a wonderful summer day!
Hugs, Birgit




9 kommentarer:

Biggan sa...

Gillar verkligen ditt sätt att kombinera det romantiska med det svart/vita! Underbart vacker tag och så väl genomtänkt! Tack för att du deltar i min utmaning!

Kram
Biggan

Wenche sa...

Virkelig en nydelig tag du har laget. Lekker.

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår.

Wenche, Scrapperiket.

Larelyn sa...

Oh, this is just lovely - so many vintage details. Thanks for sharing at Delightful challenges.

Anita sa...

Stunning tag! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

♥Gry sa...


Så mye flott du lager♥
Nydelig tag med vakre farger - me like!

klem

Gaynor Greaves sa...

Very nice, I'd be thrilled to receive this. Thanks for sharing with us at craft your days away, and good luck, Gaynor DT xx

Ann English sa...

What a wonderful tag-love your use of circles!
So glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Sheri sa...

WONDERFUL USE OF LAYERS AND EMBELLISHMENTS! vERY PRETTY! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Sarahshandmadecardsx sa...

This is a gorgeous creation - love all the elements to it.

Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away.

Sarahxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS