Summertime

måndag 27 juni 2011

Hi,time flies by right?
The weekend is already over, where did it go?
Late last night I made this card after this gorgeous sketch over at Sweet Stop Sketchers.
I wanted to do a Summer card, to celebrate the wonderful season we are in the middle of right now.


I used a Sara Kay stamp and colored it with my Copics and Diamond Stickles.
I cut it out with Nestabilities Label Four, and the sentiment made on my computer was cut with Nested Lacey Pennants.


Then I used some lovely papers from Maja Design, Life in the Country,
and different flowers from my stash.


I cut out butterflyes with a Martha Stewart punch and gave them little stickles too.
 The lace, ribbon, brad and the gems are from my boxes.


Here is the inside....


Entered Challenges:
Alota Rubber Stamps - Summertime
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Here Comes The Sun
Crafty Creations - Let It Shine
Wags´n Whiskers - Summertime
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbons and Lace

Hope you have a sunny summer day in your part of the world!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Birgit




5 kommentarer:

Biggan sa...

Soo lovely and well done! Perfect balance and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Alota Rubberstamps Summer challenge!

Hugs
Birgit

papertrails leaver sa...

Such a Sweet card! You have many wonderful details to it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. :-) Amy

Monika/Buzsy sa...

What a gorgeous card. Love the sweet image, the coloring, the paper... the butterflies are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

MagsB sa...

Oh so lush! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

luv, Mags x

Marianne sa...

Utrolig nydelig! Lekkert oppsett og farger, nydelig fargelagt og flott pynta.
Takk forat du deltar på sommer- utfordringen til AS

Klem, Marianne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS