Green And Grey Christmas

tisdag 22 november 2011


Hello all bloggers out there!
Time goes so fast now and I do not think I have time to make Christmas cards as fast as I would like. But here comes one in the colors green and gray, it was the challenge this week at Cute Card Thursday and I thought it was a fun color combination, that it probably could go to do something nice with. I used the sketch over at Stamp With Fun.


I started by stamping images from Reprint in green sparkle embossing pouder on BoBunny paper.
It was cut out with Spellbinders Label Ten dies and stitched to white and grey cardstock.
For the background layers I used one Authentique paper, gray and green glittery paper from my stash.


A doily sponged with Forest Moss Distress Ink. were placed behind the oval.
Petaloo flowers, Ribbon, Brads, Pearls, Leaves and one chipboard angel that I covered with Star Dust Stickles finished of this card.


I also play along in the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas Card
Paper Sundaes - Beautiful Bows
Craft Your Days Away - Bingo (Pearls, Flowers, Ribbon)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit





6 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

wow.. this is absolutely beautiful.

JAyne
x

shaz earl sa...

Beautiful card

Thank you for joining in the fun at CYDA this time

hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

Deb sa...

oh wow, this is so beautiful, your stamping is fabulous!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great day, Debxx

Kathleen sa...

Gorgeous colour combo, makes a very elegant christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our beautiful bows challenge.
Hugs Kat xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) sa...

Oooh grey and green. I don't know that I've ever combined those colors before. Thanks for joining us for Beautiful Bows at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisa
My Crafting Blog

Jenny sa...

Gorgeous work. The colour scheme is beautiful.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS