Winter Birds

onsdag 30 november 2011



Hello and welcome back to my blog!
Last day on the month of November and it has gone quickly, or is it just me who thinks this?
This time I have made one matchbox that definitely will be used in the future when all the Christmas lights will be lit, or perhaps I give it away.


I have used images from Crafty Individuals, and the frames were made with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares.
For the sentiment  I also used one Spellbinder die from the Nested Lacey Pennants set. It it stamped in Iced Spruce Distress Ink. with a stamp from Reprint.



The checkered paper I have used is from Basic Greys Jovial Paper pad. The other stuff, as velvet ribbon, lace, flowers and string comes from my stash.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Hugs, Birgit.

Entered Challenges:
Stampin Royalty - Anything But A Card
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes




5 kommentarer:

downrightcrafty sa...

beautiful creation and love the border and flower choice, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Alice sa...

this is so beautiful!

Dawny P sa...

What a beautiful card chick - I love the design and the colours. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Andie's Space sa...

Hi Birgit,
These look lovely. The images are stunning & the frames look fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sonia sa...

This are striking, so traditional. Thanks for joining us vat secret crafters challenge.
Hugs Sonia xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS