Something Good Will Happen Today...

tisdag 27 mars 2012



It´s Tuesday, and I have a new card to show you!
I used spring green, cream yellow and pink/lilac shades, and papers from Papirdesign.
I hope this cute fairy will transform your day into a really good day!


I made the sentiment on the computer and printed out, then I cut it with one Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three. Sponged it a little and placed under the stamped Belles´n Whistles image which is colored with Copics. The wings are also painted with Twinklings Heavenly White and Star Dust Stickles for the right look. As a magic wand she got a glittery pin.


As background I stamped notes from You Do in a rosy shade with distress ink. In the bottom I used a Crafty Individuals stamp for the word Post Card in coffee Archival Ink.
I sew up the image with the sentiment and decorated the card with things from my stash, as flowers, lace, ribbons and pearls.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Card Patterns - I used the sketch
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge - The Sound Of Music
CMC Copic´s Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Bingo (Glitter, Lace, Die Cuts)
Stampin With The Dragon - Things With Wings

7 kommentarer:

Meihsia Liu sa...

Wow...this is such a gorgeous card! Love how you colored the adorable image and arranged the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.

Liza sa...

A lovely card, it is so pretty and I love how you have decorated the inside too. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Rene sa...

Beautiful! Fabulous details! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry, being sure to mention you saw them on Make it Monday, for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
Rene :D

Cheryl sa...

So sweet! Your coloring is lovely.


I am popping by from MIM.

~Cheryl~
**Check out my March Blog Candy**

Luanne sa...

very beautiful! love those flowers.
saw you on MIM.

Luanne
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com
**check out my May Blog Candy**

Anna-Karin sa...

Vilket jättefint kort!! Den lilla glittriga trollstaven är helt underbar och alla detaljer jättefina. Och insidan också! Tack för att du gjorde ett kort för denna veckans Card Patterns sketch!

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Birgit, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colour scheme is beautiful. Great choice of song title! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS